Children’s Martial Arts Classes
Consists of four to six years old boys and girls.
In this class we teach Mixed Martial Arts: Brazilian Jujitsu, striking, and wrestling. We give the participants a sense of focus and devotion to the sport.
Consists of seven to thirteen year old boys and girls.
Our main objective in the class is to build the child’s self-esteem and self respect.
Legacy Port St. Lucie offers the fighting discipline Hapkido.
Legacy Martial Arts is home to one of the Top Rated Kid’s Martial Arts Teams in Florida, and to one of the Best After School Programs.
Discipline, Self-Confidence, Team Work and Responsibility are just some of the Core Values we instill in our students.
Our After School Programs provide kids a fun interactive way of developing their character as well as a focus on school.
At Legacy we provide:
- The convenience of picking your child up from school and transporting them to our facility.
- Tutors on staff to assist them with their homework and studying.
- Participation in our award winning Youth Martial Arts program where they will learn:
- the value of physical fitness
- self-defense techniques that are great for anti-bullying
- building self confidence
- building discipline
- Lots of fun while learning at the same time